Did you know that the earth holds a negative electrical charge on its surface? When you are in direct contact with it (walking, sitting, lying) it transfers these electrons to your body! This increases endorphins, decreases anxiety and depression and improves your immune function. It can even minimize the effects of EMF’s produced by all our technology.
>> Let’s Earth:
• Keep your skin in contact with the earth for at least 30 minutes.
• You can sit, stand, lie down or walk.
• The beach is a great location as water increases conductivity.
• Another great place would be in grassy areas when covered with dew.
• Materials like concrete, wood, or asphalt act as insulators and do not allow the electrons to pass through.
• There is a beautiful reflexology stream behind Oasis that gives your reflex points some stimulation at the same time.
• If you want to learn more, there is a great book in the HHI store called Earthing.
Did you know that if you keep your teeth clean you are helping your cardiovascular system as well? Using an oral irrigation system helps us get rid of bacteria that live above and below the gum line and some of the bacteria that are found below the gum line are associated with cardiovascular disease. Using a toothbrush and floss alone can not access these bacteria, so its a heart healthy habit to adopt!
>> Happy Teeth and Gums:
• Brush, floss and then irrigate.
• Adding 2 drops of Perio Script to the water is an extra bonus. (You can find this in the Hippocrates Health Institute store right beside the irrigation system).
• Use low to moderate pressure around your teeth and gums.
• Be sure to give extra attention to the spaces (pockets) between your teeth.
Healthy is so fun !!…..