Did you know that asparagus comes in a variety of colors? There are green, purple, and white varieties. Although it contains sulfurous compounds and amino acids which may cause your urine to have an odor as your body breaks it down, it is one of the foods highest in glutathione which is known as the super hero of antioxidants. So say good bye to free radicals and hello to anti aging!
Asparagus with Hollandaise:
1. In a blender, combine all ingredients except asparagus.
2. Blend until very smooth and season to taste.
3. Add any fresh herbs to make any of the typical Hollandaise based sauces.
4. Serve over marinated asparagus or in any place where traditional Hollandaise may be found.
Let’s journal! Taking time to write can do so much for us. It can help us grow, reduce our stress, enhance our intuition and creativity, connect us to our truth and even strengthen our immune system. Anthony Robbins says, “If your life is worth living, its worth recording.” Want to give it a try?
• Choose something to write with and on that makes you feel good. (Journaling by hand can help us get in touch with ourselves and work a different part of the brain than using a computer )
• Find a comfortable spot.
• Fill it with thoughts, ideas, doodles, lyrics, quotes, magazine clippings or pictures. (There are no rules to what or how you do it. Just do it.)
• Do it daily and with a spirit of play.
Healthy is so fun!!…