Hippocrates Health Institute located in West Palm Beach Florida first began helping people achieve optimum health 60 years ago when founder Ann Wigmore discovered the amazing innate ability we have within to transform our health though a raw, enzyme-rich plant based diet, when combined with adequate exercise and a stress free positive approach to life. Co-Directors Brian and Anna Maria Clement who together with a large, committed team of health care professionals, provide nutritional counseling and non-invasive therapies together with state of the art spa services have jointly directed the Hippocrates Health Institute since 1980.
Over the past six decades many thousands of guests have passed through, and benefited greatly from the programs provided at the Hippocrates Health Institute. The two main programs offered at the institute are:
1. The Life Transformation Program – a three-week program running every week, all year round that takes a holistic approach to health and wellness with regards to mind, body and spirit. Included in the course is:
- 40 hours of instructional classes on optimal nutrition, producing and preparing raw food, contemplation techniques, and much more.
- Blood work. Consultations with Hippocrates health professionals offer personalized recommendations to enhance your well being.
- Specialized Healing Therapies that include, hyperbaric therapy, cranial stimulation, IV nutrition and antioxidants, advanced diagnostics, bio frequency research, targeted supplementation and thermography. Weekly massages, colon hydrotherapy session, non-invasive electro-magnetic therapies, and laser treatments.
- Exercise and Yoga – Private health consultations
2. Health Educator Program – This is an extensive 9-week program that provides students with a concise introduction to the health benefits of a raw, plant-based diet, and includes complementary therapies and related disciplines that are essential to create a career path to help others take responsibility for their lives using by adopting the Hippocrates diet and lifestyle.
Over the years Hippocrates have been honored to make video testimonials with hundreds of guests who have attended the programs that provides an invaluable insight into work at the institute through their candid and touching experiences. Finally we have the chance to share these stories in one convenient location via this new video reviews website.
The site organizes the testimonials in an easily navigable pop-out side menu revealing the categories. A text summary is displayed below each video providing a quick overview of the content. Hippocrates Health Institute has been particularly successful over the years in helping people recover completely from type two diabetes, as revealed in this guest testimonial:
Click to watch video
Didgeridoo Vibrational Sound Therapy
Vibrational Sound Therapy is based on the theory that illnesses are a result of energy blockages on some level. All healthy organs vibrate at healthy frequencies and when disease or illnesses develop the vibrational frequency of the organs also change. Restoring organ frequencies back to a healthy state allows energy to flow freely and facilitates the body to bring about health and wellness.
At Hippocrates Health Institute Vibrational Sound Therapy is employed as part of a comprehensive holistic health program where optimum nutrition from a raw living food diet forms the main essential role of immune system building. It is an optional therapy that forms an integral part of Hippocrates’s signature Life Transformation Program.
Joda Cook Didgeridoo Vibrational Sound Therapist
Hippocrates Health Institute vibrational sound therapist Joda Cook has experience in this field of complementary therapy for over 20 years. Yoda specializes in Didgeridoo Vibrational Sound Therapy using the instrument to generate soothing vibrations that have achieved some remarkable results. He begins his session by concentrating over the hearth chakra before moving the vibrations around the body, returning back to the heart at the end of the session. The instrument is held very close to the body without touching, and the vibrations produced vary in tone from low to high vibrational tones. As the vibrations enter the body they act on the physical cells, as well as the ethereal energies of the chakras and energy meridians removing energy blockages and relaxing the muscles, easing tension and stress.
The Didgeridoo is an ancient instrument that produces a range of vibrational frequencies known for relieving stress and anxiety, reducing fatigue, releasing emotions and energizing the meridian system. It is also associated for a number of physical health benefits including easing muscular joint pains, arthritic pain, back and neck pain and overall boosting energy and vitality.
Joda Cook’s vibrational sound therapies at Hippocrates Health Institute bring people into a deep state of relaxation by the end of the session. At this stage Yoda takes the mind on a guided journey of visualization using the power of the mind to bring about a state of deeper relaxation that further assists in stress and tension relief, and emotional release. Yoda conducts his therapies in a peaceful environment surrounded by natural materials, located inside the tranquil gardens of the Hippocrates Health Institute’s 50-acre campus. Yoda sees himself as a conduit that continues to derive knowledge and inspiration as he develops his skills, and all the time incorporating this new information into his program.